Tuesday, 3 April 2012

Thoughts Create The world


I wanted to share with you some of my favourite quotes, They make me laugh, they inspire me, they make me think, I hope they evoke some reaction in you also, and start your day with a ready smile on your lips ...

Gentleness doesn't get work done unless you happen to be a hen laying eggs 
Coco Chanel

As long as you know men are like children, you know everything!
Coco Chanel

Fashion fades, only style remains the same. 
Coco Chanel

'I'd like to believe that the women who wear my clothes are not dressing for other people, that they're wearing what they like and what suits them. It's not a status thing. '
Marc Jacobs 

If you can imagine it, you can create it. If you dream it, you can become it.
By William Arthur Ward

Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.
By Albert Einstein

Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.
By Mark Twain

I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work.
By Thomas Alva Edison

Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. And Today? Today is a gift. That's why we call it the present.
By Babatunde Olatunji

I shall pass through this life but once. Any good therefore that I can do, or any kindness I can show, let me do it now. Let me not defer or neglect it. For I shall never pass this way again.
By Etienne de Grellet

"For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope."   -Jeremiah 29:11

  Enjoy the day Beauties
LA xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment