Tuesday, 25 October 2011

Beautiful Breasts

Boobs, I love you, you know that. However you also know that hasn’t always been the case... I’ve rotated, pumped, slathered and induced you with herbs to get close to saying the word ‘love’ near to you.

Over the last year and a half you have been manipulated by me to grow, an order by me to go back to puberty and continue where you left off, and bless you - you listened!! You’ve given me an extra 3 inches on my bust line - I can’t figure out whether it’s because you love me, or loathe me?

By the by... on to the good stuff:
Being near enough an A cup, a 32A (to be embarrassingly precise) back in January 2010, I was majorly conscious of my underdeveloped bust, somehow they managed to give me some light by fitting 32Bs but not filling them out just looking a hell of alot better with clothes on top. I was 30” across the fullest part of my bust, 28” above and 26” under.

I started off by researching furiously for months for some ‘cure’ because for me there was something not so womanly in that department, and I am a woman, so the boot should fit, right?..

I decided to go with a brand called Natureday and ordered their complete package, herbal tablets, a potent herbal liquid that mixes with juice, breast cream and a soap. I used this for 8 months on average, so untill Aug 2010 and grew an inch. The taste of the juice was really not nice, so a cube of chocolate afterwards always took the edge away, truly a bitter-sweet daily ingestion! From the 1st of Sep, I started 'noogling', a term used for users of the 'noogleberry' breast pump. Using suction to create blow flow, gradually creating and sustaining new tissue... (oh boy, how I became an expert at finding new & exciting breast devices!)  I used this for an hour everyday and by the 1st of Oct had grown another inch! Yaaay,  I couldn't believe it!?
-
I then researched another healthy bust enlarging herbal extract- Pueraria Mirifica (yes - I did well and truly become a guinea pig) and after 11 days of noogling and taking this supplement I grew half an inch! The other half an inch was gained by sustained noogling and taking Saw Palmetto as a supplement, one of the herbs used in the Natureday mixture. I just picked one herb from the mixture and decided to use it, it worked in again roughly a month. I thought now this really is the way to Grow Breasts.

Soooo... information overload? Don't worry, if you are interested in anything leave me a comment and I will see to it you are clear on whatever it is you need. I am now more or less happy with my shape and size and that I don't have cups without a breasts in them!!

Anyway, Happy growing!


LA xoxo

2 comments:

  1. what size are you at now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was measured a 32C in Lasenza, but I do still wear 32Bs from some shops and mix and match because some sizes come up larger. Have stopped NBE for about 10months but am starting up again

    ReplyDelete