Tuesday, 6 March 2012

Blank Canvas

My living room used to bore me with the amount of Ivory blankness I looked at... You would have thought I would have done something about it in the two and a half years I've lived in the same property!! Well, I did and it was very simple and the finished wall is now very pleasing to look at. If you have a blank wall and are really bored and uninspired by it, try making it into a gallery wall, with cinematic photography (It is not as hard as it sounds)... it just requires you to change the photos you find from books or the web into monochrome colouring and slightly adjust the contrast. (This is so easily done with Windows Photo gallery - Press 'Fix' It's on all Windows computer systems). I have ten frames along the wall in total, but you may only wish to have 4 or 5.... and this is what it looks like:




A couple of my favourites...



Enjoy The Day Beauties

LA xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment