Friday, 30 March 2012

Revolution!! ...Gorgeous Nails... DIY ... Shellac!

So I thought I'd share with you my newest purchase, and this has been on my wish list for some time... Shellac. It is a product this is half nail polish / half gel, so it goes on like nail polish but lasts up to 3 weeks and gives you a glass like finish - shinier then your shiniest Top Coat (Sorry Seche Vite, it just beats you). It was made for beings like you and I, who aren't nail technicians and need something of the same consistency as polish to create a manicured finish.

I have embedded a video below for you to see the process of how to apply it - But how fabulous is the concept? It has now become much easier to be groomed - time friendly and cost effective!! (You may not be able to see this vid on your mobile devices - but log in from your computer & you can be well and away)

So this is where I brought my supplies and this is the shopping list if you want hassle free, reflective nails for 3 weeks;-     www.beverlybeaute.com


*36w UV lamp (you can get one of these from ebay at a fraction of the price from anywhere else. Roughly £20) *CND Shellac Top Coat *CND Shellac Base Coat, CND (colour of your choice) * CND Shellac Removal Wraps and lastly *a bottle of Acetone. 




Enjoy Your Sunshine Days Beauties
LA xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Love shellac! Always prefer this espesh for hols! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great!! I'm looking forward to doing it myself! ;-) xoxo

    ReplyDelete